• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
this hadith refers to cheating when buying and selling not in exams
My friend, is it written or implied there? :p
This refers to all forms of cheating. Do you even know what happens when you cheat? It proves you as a lethargic person always reluctant to do things the right way. You are willing to take the short-cuts to everything by doing the wrong things. This is not taught to you in Islam. Islam stresses you to struggle and strive for your goal, and in the end, Allah Is There to Reward you

SalmanPakRocks
Nibz
CaptainDanger

Please do take decisive action against all those involved in cheating

Reaction score
act. ur stuck in all d lessons xcpt nuclear physics...nywy wt is ur ques??
not actually all d lesson cuz there is general physics and thermal physics ... my question is about the magnetic effect of a current and about potential divider.the right hand rule and left hand rule. Is it important to know the logic gates ? if so why.

Reaction score
My friend, is it written or implied there? :p
This refers to all forms of cheating. Do you even know what happens when you cheat? It proves you as a lethargic person always reluctant to do things the right way. You are willing to take the short-cuts to everything by doing the wrong things. This is not taught to you in Islam. Islam stresses you to struggle and strive for your goal, and in the end, Allah Is There to Reward you

SalmanPakRocks
Nibz
CaptainDanger

Please do take decisive action against all those involved in cheating

Yeah I agree with u bro, I shall work as hard as I can, and I will get what I deserve to get.
And don't care about others cheating, Allah is the fairest of all, and won't accept a hardworking people's work go for nothing.
Allah will reward everyone with what he deserves, nothing more nothing less.

Reaction score
5.(a)

Paper : As the paper falls throw the tube , it experiences air resistance which is opposite to the force of gravity that is dragging it below , however it falls slowly because Force of Air Resistance = Force of Gravity

Coin : The coin as seen is falling faster than the paper and that is because it has much more weight, thus stronger force of gravity which Air resistance will need much more time to equalize with the gravity's force

rida.12.!!