• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
THE REACTIVITY SERIES

Please- Potassium
Send- Sodium
Chales- Calcium
McClean- Magnesium
A- Aluminium

Coloured- Carbon
Zebra- Zinc
If- Iron
Nicky- Nickel
The- Tin
Lame- Lead

Horse- Hydrogen
Can't- Copper
Much- Mercury
Some- Silver
Grass- Gold
Properly- Platinum

Hope that helps you guys.
zahra azam Here it is ^

Reaction score
THE REACTIVITY SERIES

Please- Potassium
Send- Sodium
Chales- Calcium
McClean- Magnesium
A- Aluminium

Coloured- Carbon
Zebra- Zinc
If- Iron
Nicky- Nickel
The- Tin
Lame- Lead

Horse- Hydrogen
Can't- Copper
Much- Mercury
Some- Silver
Grass- Gold
Properly- Platinum

Hope that helps you guys.
zahra azam Here it is ^
Thanks a lot My Name:rolleyes:

Reaction score
There is another one too:
Police - Potassium
Sargent - Sodium
Charlie - Calcium
MACZITLe - Magnesium, Aluminium, Carbon, Zinc, Iron, Tin, Lead
Has - Hydrogen
Caught - Copper
Me - Mercury
Stealing - Silver
Gold - Gold
Plates - Platinum...................... :)

Reaction score
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME IN MAYJUNE 2011 QUESTION 2 BIOLOGY PAPER 6 ITS A DANDELION FRIUT HOW TO LABEL IT

Reaction score
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME IN MAYJUNE 2011 QUESTION 2 BIOLOGY PAPER 6 ITS A DANDELION FRIUT HOW TO LABEL IT
4392857.jpg

This might help. :)
Just write parachute of hairs and fruit.

Reaction score
Since they say that the temperature remains constant, P1V1 = P2V2 is used...........
Now they have given us the pressure and volume of the helium in the cylinder and the pressure that normally is in the balloon
What we have to calculate is the volume that will be present in the balloon at that pressure because 0.0030 (m3) is clearly not the volume of the gas in the balloon that has that pressure
So we apply the PV = constant formula and calculate the volume of the gas in the balloon which we get as 0.15 (m3)
Next, we have to subtract this from the original volume because when we r working out the number of INFLATED balloons, this balloon doesn't come in the category
Then we divide the result by the volume that is normally in an inflated balloon and u get the answer :)
Hope that helps and do tell me if I am wrong
Remember me in ur prayers!!!
Thank you very much!!!
it was very helpful

Reaction score
Since they say that the temperature remains constant, P1V1 = P2V2 is used...........
Now they have given us the pressure and volume of the helium in the cylinder and the pressure that normally is in the balloon
What we have to calculate is the volume that will be present in the balloon at that pressure because 0.0030 (m3) is clearly not the volume of the gas in the balloon that has that pressure
So we apply the PV = constant formula and calculate the volume of the gas in the balloon which we get as 0.15 (m3)
Next, we have to subtract this from the original volume because when we r working out the number of INFLATED balloons, this balloon doesn't come in the category
Then we divide the result by the volume that is normally in an inflated balloon and u get the answer :)
Hope that helps and do tell me if I am wrong
Remember me in ur prayers!!!
Wait a minute i still dont understand that minus part why do we minus the volume of the air in cylinder from the volume that we calculated???

Reaction score
Can someone tell that is my answr for last part correct?

Attachments

• 20150501_174801.jpg
    20150501_174801.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 20150501_174816.jpg
    20150501_174816.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Reaction score
PEOPLE CAN I JUST UNDERSTAND ICT THERY CHAP AND DONT DO PASTPAPER OR IF I JUST DO 1 OR 2 PASTPAPER WOULD I GET GOOD MARKS

Reaction score
The minimum minimum margin for all the three subjects is usually about 30 marks (like losing 30 marks)
The mass of one mole of an alcohol is 116....what is the molecular formula of the alcohol...please show me steps and thanks in advance

Reaction score
PEOPLE CAN I JUST UNDERSTAND ICT THERY CHAP AND DONT DO PASTPAPER OR IF I JUST DO 1 OR 2 PASTPAPER WOULD I GET GOOD MARKS
I'd say DO solve past paper it helps you to know what parts you need to focus on and also the way the questions can be asked.
But yes,first know the thing! :)

Reaction score
Wait a minute i still dont understand that minus part why do we minus the volume of the air in cylinder from the volume that we calculated???
Okay (lol) we subtract it coz that volume has been used that is it is no longer in the cylinder
So we consider the amount of volume present in the cylinder to know the number of inflated balloons
:)

Reaction score
I agree with My Name, you should solve at least like two years so that u get a clear idea of the type of questions asked and how to answer them! :)

Reaction score
I agree with My Name, you should solve at least like two years so that u get a clear idea of the type of questions asked and how to answer them! :)
Exactly and also try variants if you have the time.
If you have solved papers then you might note that 2014 were a BIT different then the previous years.( I felt that)