• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics / Chemistry / Bio P5 help

Reaction score
does anyone have any good tips for biology paper 5? please post it up here thank you :) i need it, it's urgent. been looking everywhere

Reaction score
and yes i do sound desperate because i've been searching for the past 2 days -.-'

Reaction score
i did bad in my physics paper 42 too . but not that bad. will proly get around 53 or sumthin. i got only one xam left now which is Physics PAper 52 @ 30th May 2012. if i score like 21 out of 30 in it . can i get an A in physix ??? i got A(82%) in my AS level . plz sum1 lemme know if i can score an overall A in Physix . tnx . :)

Reaction score
Guys i am really worried about paper 5, some notes and guidance will be Extremely appreciated
I was solving paper 52 of M/J 2012. in the planning diagram thing, the set-up requires water vapour to be condensed as well as the other gas to be collected. Does anyone know what the correct diagram is? the condenser opening needs to be "gas tight"

Reaction score
hi guys!!!
need some better notes for CHEMISTRY p5...im stuck in answering june 2012 p52...can anyone help me pls.:cry:
THANK U :)

Reaction score
any ideas to take preparation on chem p5 in just couple of hours from scratch????? Also,can anyone tell me the normal volumes of some commonly used apparatus????(a list would be highly appreciated...!!!! :) ) plzzzzz help me out....plzzzz!!

Reaction score
Please tell me how to draw the diagram for JUNE 12/52 Q1 .....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :) Is it possible for anyone to put up a picture or something?

Reaction score
Please tell me how to draw the diagram for JUNE 12/52 Q1 .....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :) Is it possible for anyone to put up a picture or something?

Reaction score
I was solving paper 52 of M/J 2012. in the planning diagram thing, the set-up requires water vapour to be condensed as well as the other gas to be collected. Does anyone know what the correct diagram is? the condenser opening needs to be "gas tight"

Discussed it with friends..Had problem in the same question..
I guess we can use a Liebig condenser for collection of water in a separate beaker which should be gas tight, and from that beaker a gas syringe should be connected for collection of gas.

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!
Check the syllabus....there are guidelines for P5 towards the end... ;)
Do go through them too...pretty helpful I think...
It’d be good of course if someone could upload some notes..
I found some P5 notes...uploaded by people on the forum before..
Thank You! Jazakallah!