• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Coursebook

Reaction score
Is anyone else struck in the topics 'Circular motion' and 'gravitational field' in A2 physics?
any help or notes plz :(

Reaction score
Can anyone please post the answers to the Biology new Coursebook's (Blue cover with butterflies) answer to the Exam-style questions and answers to End-of chapter question please or can anyone upload the CDrom!!Please help!
If you need it now i can give it to you :D

Reaction score
Could you please upload all the end of chapter questions AS and A level Cambrigde Physics book by Graham Jones and Other authors

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I was just wondering if anybody has the answers to the end of chapter and exam style questions to the physics coursebook 2011 by Graham Jones, Richard Woodside and Gurinder Chadha, because i can find the chemistry cd-rom but cannot find the physics cd-rom. and I did the questions for the first 3 chapter and showed them to my teacher and got them checked but cannot go to college anymore and will be needing the answers.
Thanks
could you get the answers ??