• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Coursebook

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I was just wondering if anybody has the answers to the end of chapter and exam style questions to the physics coursebook 2011 by Graham Jones, Richard Woodside and Gurinder Chadha, because i can find the chemistry cd-rom but cannot find the physics cd-rom. and I did the questions for the first 3 chapter and showed them to my teacher and got them checked but cannot go to college anymore and will be needing the answers.
Thanks

Reaction score
did anybody atleast attempt them and can post their answers to certain chapters?

Reaction score
hey can u upload your physics coursebook cdrom somehow? go to 4shared.com and upload the folder containing the whole cdrom information and then kindly share the download link

Reaction score
All the chapters. try to upload as many as you can please. And do u have the original mark scheme ones?

Reaction score
I've attached the answers to both end-of-chapter & exam-style questions :)

thank you so much! All of us had been searching for this since I don't know when, but all in vain, and we all ended up with - "They do not exist"
2 Things if you could please do? and May God bless you for them,
--> How did you get them?
--> Please upload all the answers I want to check them my papers are on head.

Reaction score
thank you so much! All of us had been searching for this since I don't know when, but all in vain, and we all ended up with - "They do not exist"
2 Things if you could please do? and May God bless you for them,
--> How did you get them?
--> Please upload all the answers I want to check them my papers are on head.
My teacher had the answers to chapter 6 stored in his flash.. I copied it from there :p
I'll try getting the answers to the other chapters though..

Reaction score
My teacher had the answers to chapter 6 stored in his flash.. I copied it from there :p
I'll try getting the answers to the other chapters though..
please get them as soon as possible I would be very very thankful to you, estimated time you can get answers to AS chapters?

Reaction score
Can anyone please post the answers to the Biology new Coursebook's (Blue cover with butterflies) answer to the Exam-style questions and answers to End-of chapter question please or can anyone upload the CDrom!!Please help!