• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics End Of Chapter Questions in the text book Help

Reaction score
I know that none of us have the end of chapter questions for physics , since the answer key are only available in the teachers edition . So how about if you just post your answers to any of the end of chapter questions in the text book of any chapter and we start comparing our answers with each other . that would be helpful <3

Reaction score
I know that none of us have the end of chapter questions for physics , since the answer key are only available in the teachers edition . So how about if you just post your answers to any of the end of chapter questions in the text book of any chapter and we start comparing our answers with each other . that would be helpful <3

HEY lama!! try this link https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...oursebook-question-answers.20757/#post-400808
but this one has the answers to chap 2 only.....i guess we have to ask miss for the rest and most of threads have the CD ROM attached