• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Help plz !!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the proper experiment for the whole question 11 which covers all the points in the mark scheme?
Question:-http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridge%20IGCSE/0625%20-%20Physics/0625_s03_qp_3.pdf
Mark scheme:-http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridge%20IGCSE/0625%20-%20Physics/0625_s03_ms_1%2B2%2B3%2B5%2B6.pdf

THANKS
:D

Reaction score
OMG THANKS A LOT MAN!!! and frm where did u get this model answer, i want it for most of the years :D

Reaction score
You dont get it for all years i guess. I saved it long back so i dont remember from where i got it .. Sorry !
& Ur Welcome :)

Reaction score
Could you help me with this ?
1) use and describe the use of a cathode-ray oscilloscope to display waveforms.
2) Describe experiments to show good and bad emitters and good and bad absorbers of infra-red radiation.
3) Explain why energy losses in cables are lower when the voltage is high.

Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
1> I just know how the waveforms are formed
They are formed when X plates deflect the beam horizontally and y plates deflect the beam vertically when the electrons cause the fluorescent screen to glow

2>FOR GOOD AND BAD EMITTERS:- take 2 copper sheets, one which has dull black surface and the other which has polished surface then heat both surfaces with a bunsen burner and keep your hand towards the black sheet .You will find that the black surface is more hot cuz it is emitting infrared radiation
FOR GOOD AND BAD ABSORBERS:-take 2 cans, one which has a polished surface and other which has a black surface and then pour water into it.Put thermometer inside the 2 cans and heat both the cans with the bunsen burner.The Thermometer will show more temperature in the can which has a dull black surface because it is a good absorber
SURFACES THAT ARE GOOD ABSORBERS ARE ALSO GOOD EMITTERS.

3> i will scan the page and will put it here afterwards :D
Hope u have understood what i said :)