• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

(Physics)Lost my notes, read the whole textbook, feel lost whenever I try a pastpaper, HELP!!!

Reaction score
I can't get more than a C when I try doing a paper 2 or paper 4 (doing both AS and A levels). And the exam is in a week :(

Reaction score
Same here... What I'm thinking is to write down all formulas and definitions at one place. Memorise them and then start solving papers

Reaction score
Same here... What I'm thinking is to write down all formulas and definitions at one place. Memorise them and then start solving papers
In A2 after two years you realise memorising the formulae isn't even close to the hardest part

Reaction score
I am taking A2 aswell, lets help each other.
if you have a major problem in some specific topic I can scan some of my notes
also do refer to this notes.
Tips from my side
1. Study from the textbook with reference to the syllabus components, if you don't find something in the textbook, look in the internet!
2. Use XP's revision section for physics (its sooo helpful)
3. Attached are the most helpful documents I've found
4. Watch this guy on youtube, he made videos specifically for the A2 syllabus https://www.youtube.com/user/DrPhysicsA

Pray for my A* (s)

Attachments

• Physics_Summarised_Notes.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 96
  • h2_physics_definitions.pdf
    720.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Equations and Definitions.pdf
    589.8 KB · Views: 79
Reaction score
Tips from my side
1. Study from the textbook with reference to the syllabus components, if you don't find something in the textbook, look in the internet!
4. Watch this guy on youtube, he made videos specifically for the A2 syllabus https://www.youtube.com/user/DrPhysicsA

Pray for my A* (s)
Tbh I stopped looking at the XP revision because it's too focused on non CIE boards and misses out on many important sections in a chapter. After reading the entire textbook (almost) and when I did my first paper 4 I ended up getting lower marks than even my mocks in which I went to without studying... :(

Thanks and best of luck!

Reaction score
Files Aren't opening on safari ?;(
Tips from my side

Pray for my A* (s)

Reaction score
Not very useful, those files are the studyguide.pk ones in pdf form, the youtube channel sounds more promising.
actually the definition one and the formula list are super helpful for A2, I've printed them and I use them for my revision consistently and constantly