• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics (Need help ASAP)

Reaction score
I have only got few days for Physics
I really suck in Electricity section
I have not touched ATP yet!

Tips and Help PLEASE!
Now i go solve a lot of past papers

Reaction score
i think this is all you need for o level physics , this story explains explains everything:D
Think of current as a lazy dude:sleep:, he's always looking for easier paths ,this explains the fact that more current flows in the branch with lower resistance
Think of resistance as the jerk who is always a hindrance for current:sneaky:, he is always trying to stop current.:unsure:
Think of volt or e.m.f as currents bossy friend :cool: who is always pushing current and having his own way , so when there is a bigger obstacle (resistance) comes in front of current ,his bossy friend the volt pushes him harder .explaining the fact that Resistance is directly proportional to E.m.f .
Remember this and you will find bijli , shijli easy ;).

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
Okay thanks m8.
I know about resistance and that EMF stuff.
But calculating them is the real problem :p

Reaction score
Bruhh that's the easy part you just need to know the relationships between resistance .p.d ,emf,current,power and energy which i can bet you already know ,whats important is knowing how current ,voltage and resistance behave and differ in different parts of a circuit u need to know things like current is different in every branch of a circuit but voltage is the same usually the examiner tries to set in questions involving these things mixed with calculations to confuse you .

Reaction score
Hey Buddy Dont Worry Just For ATP Practice last 5 years Question & u are done :)
But Pay more attention towards the graph , micro meter , reflection,magnetism,Speed time graph (y)

Reaction score
:mad::mad: My Question is Wrong Check I said Fe2
but its Fe 2+
If Fe is 2+ and SO4 2- then the formula would be FeSO4 :p:p:D:D
sorry i just confused you:(:(