• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P-22 GT.

Reaction score
Eh.
I kind of think the opposite. First thing I want to say is that yeah the paper kind of was easy, but maybe my brain wasn't working or I found it hard. :/ sadly.
but to be honest I think that won't be the GT.
May June 2013 papers and Winter 2013 and the same for 2012 papers were not hard at all for me : and the grade boundaries for them never went over 39.
This paper, however I was I think a little tougher, mainly because well idk. I think the GT would be appox 35. I'm doubting my paper now but inshallah it's an A and if not an A atleast a B with 2 - 3 marks to jump to make an A which I can easily score in the practical.
But yeah, I say the A range is approx 34 - 37. Maybe lower, but I wouldn't know.

Reaction score
Exactly my problem :/ the first few questions were easy then after question 4 they got a bit confusing..... but inshallah the GT would be in the low / mid 30s and hopefully we can get an A. :)
The questions were short but they were also kinda tricky

Reaction score
Exactly my problem :/ the first few questions were easy then after question 4 they got a bit confusing..... but inshallah the GT would be in the low / mid 30s and hopefully we can get an A. :)
Dude I got stuck on question 2. I had to return to the question in the last 5 mins to complete it

Reaction score
Haha probably not 37, maybe lower.
i did the 2013 / 2012 papers as practice before. I never got lower than a 45 , and the A was on a range of 32 - 38s.
and those were easy.
this was a bit harder so maybe it'll be a low 30, maybe 33.

Reaction score
Eh.
I kind of think the opposite. First thing I want to say is that yeah the paper kind of was easy, but maybe my brain wasn't working or I found it hard. :/ sadly.
May June 2013 papers and Winter 2013 and the same for 2012 papers were not hard at all for me : and the grade boundaries for them never went over 39.
This paper, however I was I think a little tougher, mainly because well idk. I think the GT would be appox 35. I'm doubting my paper now but inshallah it's an A and if not an A atleast a B with 2 - 3 marks to jump to make an A which I can easily score in the practical.
But yeah, I say the A range is approx 34 - 37. Maybe lower, but I wouldn't know.
^it seems as if you're describing my paper. Hehehe.
I hope the gt is really low.

Reaction score
Haha yeah it is xD or kitne me se hota hain? :p
you can check on the papers here, the GT's are roughly around that range I stated and I got good marks on those papers, even a 53 once. Todays paper was just tricky and I guess the GT will be in that range.

i kinda applied my mechanics in the paper :oops: and did some silly mistakes i just hope its low enough so i can get an A :(

Reaction score
Eh.
Man's boastful and arrogant attitude always costs him. Remember what you did after your M1 just a day before? You were like "GT would be high because paper was easy..I'll easily get 47-48...blah...blah". You were a huge discomfort to others......learn to be modest. That'll payoff. Otherwise, you'll have to payoff.