• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P1 All MCQ [After 24H]

Reaction score
ppl em worried! viewing above discussion , makes me feel that gt might go high ! due to sme intelligent fellows !

Reaction score
im expecting a gt of 27-29 maximum.

And
Last thing:
In very lay-man terms... will the gt be greater than 32?

I think you're right about the current one! the current would be the same at all times, regardless when we take it, whereas everything else would have had effect on the value!

Reaction score

And

I think you're right about the current one! the current would be the same at all times, regardless when we take it, whereas everything else would have had effect on the value!

IA.
Cozz... *head down* I've got 8 confirmed wrong...
Errm can u elaborate? I'm right abt my answer being wrong or right abt the answer being systematic error?

Reaction score
The parrallel cables had 14ohms resistance. The movement of the charged particle in electric field was downwards hence answer was A

Reaction score

And

CURRENT wont be same for all times its always fluctuate.

Reaction score
For the ammetre reading question, it was asked which statement could NOT explain the reading. The answer had to related to systematic error beacause this could not explain the scatter of the readings. In systematic error all values come fairly constant but at a distance from the actual value. All other statments were related to random error. I hope i am right.

Reaction score
For the ammetre reading question, it was asked which statement could NOT explain the reading. The answer had to related to systematic error beacause this could not explain the scatter of the readings. In systematic error all values come fairly constant but at a distance from the actual value. All other statments were related to random error. I hope i am right.
you seem right :p