• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P1 and P2: Discussi0n

Reaction score
It was POTENTIAL TO THERMAL(HEAT). How can you guys get it wrong? this was a repeat of a question of winter 2009 paper 2 Physics CIE -,- .

Reaction score
For the first question of paper 2. I got the angle 22` but what was supposed to be the direction?
I wrote 22` North-East

Reaction score
wht was the answer to the mcq regarding the capacitor .. the direction of curent .. ?

Reaction score
xcalibur said:
For the first question of paper 2. I got the angle 22` but what was supposed to be the direction?
I wrote 22` North-East

did we hav to write the angle ? i only wrote north east ..is tht corect ?

Reaction score
Mobeen said:
xcalibur said:
I wrote 22` North-East

did we hav to write the angle ? i only wrote north east ..is tht corect ?

Didnt we just have to write only the size and direction of the resultant???????

Reaction score
hey jezla i dont remember the the no.s .. . can u tell me was it frm + to - ..... or - to +

Reaction score
Mobeen said:
wht was the answer to the mcq regarding the capacitor .. the direction of curent .. ?

it was the 2 aeros pointing 2wards the conventional current....

the resultant force was 460N
nd maybe ur direction (north east) wud be correct
em not sure though

Reaction score
This Question is a repeat..
Current anyways (conventional) flows from + to -
Therefore it had to be 1 and 3.

Reaction score
i dont understand it .. but i also did it - to + cuz in past pprs i was doin a capacitor question the answer was opposite the conventional curent.. in the case of capacitor only .. i dont know why this hapens but acording to mark scheme its - to +