• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P1 and P2: Discussi0n

Reaction score
he eve1, wassup hw was ur Physics paper, myne went really gud against my expectations, it was very exy

Reaction score
if u r havin ne prob, ask the question,
i nd odrs will be happy to answer ;)

Reaction score
exactly it was MW that was C i guess in the paper here it is A!!!! yaar the paper was easy and it wnt well i jus made a silly mistake instead of using 1.5 as refractive index i used 150 God knows y bt i did i chkd d paper i guess more than 5 times corrected few mistakes but overlooked this one xcpt dat it wnt good and i was jus lyk on fire solvd d paper 1 in 20 min n paper 2 in 1 hour n dats it gt sum mistakes in paper 2 wich i corrected but only 1 in paper 1 and that was q 37 but i corrected it! I was jus wooooooowwwww man

Reaction score
the answer was MW to the question 2.

Can anybody tell me the answer to the mcq that asked for principal energy conversion of a parachutist falling at constant speed???
Also what was the experiment to investigate effect of temperature on resistance?

Reaction score
Q.principal energy conversion of a parachutist falling at constant speed???
A.gravitational potential energy ------------> kinetic energy .!

Q.experiment to investigate effect of temperature on resistance?
A.make a circuit diagram add ammeter and voltmeter in it .!!
ammeter in series and volt parallel to that place where you where heating the wire .!!
then measure the current and potential difference in different temp and record them in a table than calculate the resistance by V=IR

Reaction score
UxaiR said:

ammeter in series and volt parallel to that place where you where heating the wire .!!
then measure the current and potential difference in different temp and record them in a table than calculate the resistance by V=IR

the energy one was potential to heat coz the speed was constant

Reaction score
man what was the answer of the waves question the number of waves i think in one second what was its answer

Reaction score
UxaiR said:

it was gravitational 2 heat cox the speed ws cnstnt so the potential was nt bein cnvrtd 2 kinetic

Reaction score
No, it has to be potential energy to kinetic energy 'coz the parachutist was MOVING!!

Reaction score
yeah it was moving bt wasnt gaining kinetic energy whereas on the odr hand it was losing potential energy so thr had 2 b sum cnversion odr than the kinetic...kinetis ix half mv square...the mass n speed wer cnstnt so thr wasnt any chnge in kinetic