• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P1 and P2 Discussions

Reaction score
Does it matter if my answers exceeded the given lines? :/ I did stay within the guiding parameters of the booklet, though.

Reaction score
No, the examiner will check anything you write on the page if you get proper reference from the question (just don't write on the right and left margins).

i wrote just below the given lines in one r two parts

Reaction score
Nyc ques ! Any1 plz ans it

dosent matter...As I told you before in the Biology Discussion Thread, Markers immeadiately take action and instead of marking that particular script online, they do it manually....I have answered this question billions of times before....And once again..it dosent mattetr if u use extra lines

Reaction score
actually this is the safest method cox they say u can use extra sheets sometimes for me its difficult to write below lines so its better to mention the question ur doing on loose sheet they wont both and credit u for long answer if its right but they would never deduct ur marks for a right answer

Ohh i see :p Then continue with it if it suits u best :)