• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P1, P2 & P4 past papers chapter wise! :D

Reaction score
ILL GO MAAAAD... JUST SAY THE PASSWORD..... EVERYONE GIVES THE LINK( I DONT NEED THE DAMN LINK)

Reaction score
ILL GO MAAAAD... JUST SAY THE PASSWORD..... EVERYONE GIVES THE LINK( I DONT NEED THE DAMN LINK)
My sentiments exact ..!! this is crazyyy..y doesnt smone just give the password instead of havin ppl go round in circles..!!

Reaction score

My sentiments exact ..!! this is crazyyy..y doesnt smone just give the password instead of havin ppl go round in circles..!!

That damn link is actually the password. Just copy paste it or type it as it is : www.alevelforum.com

It may end up with an error but pdf files are intact in there.

Reaction score
Can someone pls describe the graph on Q2(b) of the year may june 2012 variant 22??? Thanxx:)

Reaction score
Can someone please explain how to answer Question 33, M/j 10 11?
The correct answer is A.

QP: http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge%20International%20A%20and%20AS%20Level/Physics%20(9702)/9702_s10_qp_11.pdf

U have to do this wid expressions.. first find the expression for overall resistance of the circuit.. which is 1/R= 1/R1+ 1/R2 for parallel plus the series. u get 3R/2 .. then do P=I2R for the whole circuit.. in R put the value of the combined resistance.. u will get an expression for I2 = 8/R .. then u can use half of this I for finding power dissipated in resitor R.. half of I is used because the current will be divided among Q and R as they have the same resistance I would be halved between them.. u get 2 finally

Reaction score
can someone upload physics chapter wise questions

the download is not working

thnx

mathematics P 2nad 3 and M1 questions plz

chemistry notes

Reaction score
thankks man for the papers...
in paper 4 ... are these the total topics of the syllabus??? o_O only 5??

Reaction score
I tried to open Paper 1 bt i cudnt unzip it :'' says- THE FILE IS NOT A VALID ZIP* FORMAT ''' or ' the file is corrupt' ............... plz help me out for this one :confused:

Reaction score
:sick: I couldnot open the kinematics questions: i mean of Paper 2.................... says "the archive is damaged and password is wrong . i typed the right password and even its not opening .plzz help out :oops:

Reaction score
Somebody please help a fellow student in need and post the same for math p1, p3 m1 and s1! I cant find them anywhere please help