• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS P22: How was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Messed it up as usual, but the grade threshold will be low
The saddest thing happened to some of my friends: they thought that the paper was 1 hour 15 minutes long!

KINDLY DO NOT DISCUSS THE PAPER BEFORE 24 HOURS.

Reaction score
the paper was very difficult and the time was also short............messed up question 2.......hope the GT will be low.....:(

Reaction score
the paper was very difficult and the time was also short............messed up question 2.......hope the GT will be low.....:(
Don't worry, I'm expecting the threshold to be in the mid thirties, most likely
But it will not cross the lower forties.

Tkp

Reaction score
It's really not fair,
Bio= 5-6 questions = 1:15
Chem= 4-5 questions = 1:15
PHYSICS= 7-9 questions = 1:00!!!!!

*sob*
pls can u tell me the questions like r there questions like drawing vector diagram

Reaction score
guys, please help us. thankfully our exams are after yours. please share material...

Reaction score
messed up maximum 8 marks :( other than that am pretty confident i did all right :D :) 1 hr gives less thinking time given to each question (n)

Reaction score
pls can u tell me the questions like r there questions like drawing vector diagram
guys, please help us. thankfully our exams are after yours. please share material...
this post just scared me big time help us so that we dont suffer the same fate :(
Please, do not ask for such things: it would give you an unfair advantage. Anyway, we can't talk about the paper before 24 hours.

Reaction score
i
Please, do not ask for such things: it would give you an unfair advantage. Anyway, we can't talk about the paper before 24 hours.
t would give unfair advantage, I know, but hey there's nothing wrong in helping others right? If it was the other way around, we wouldn't hesitate to help.

Reaction score
I still don't get why CIE refuses to increase the time limit for the exams: Physics P2 papers always have the lowest threshold because of the time limit. You'd think CIE would've learned it's lesson by now. Alas, that was never meant to be...

Reaction score
i
t would give unfair advantage, I know, but hey there's nothing wrong in helping others right? If it was the other way around, we wouldn't hesitate to help.
I know you would, but it's just a matter of principle: I wouldn't feel right if I broke the rules...

Reaction score
I still don't get why CIE refuses to increase the time limit for the exams: Physics P2 papers always have the lowest threshold because of the time limit. You'd think CIE would've learned it's lesson by now. Alas, that was never meant to be...

Honestly, why?
It's like the chicken and egg mystery. Doomed to be left unanswered

Status
Not open for further replies.