• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P22

Reaction score
Ohh Sorry I didnt noticed it was 3:5 I acciedently wrote 2:5 here but wrote 3:5 in paper I got the same :D

Reaction score
In the last question.. where we had to complete the equation.. can anyone tell me how to complete it.. I mena we had to add 3+3 and 2+2 as two heliums reaacted and the last part??.. Can any one tell what they wrote..

Reaction score
In the last question.. where we had to complete the equation.. can anyone tell me how to complete it.. I mena we had to add 3+3 and 2+2 as two heliums reaacted and the last part??.. Can any one tell what they wrote..
We had to write 4 and 2 for HE and 1 and 1 for proton

Reaction score
guys i got 3.2V as the potential difference across CD, cux i got 4.8V across AC and 8V across AD. I simply subtracted the smaller value i.e 4.8 from th larger value i.e 8 and got 3.2V . is it correct?

Reaction score
What did you guys get for the change in momentum? And the one below it which was something about average momentum? Was it .065(5.2+3.7)
And then
F= .o65(8.5)/7.2ms

Reaction score
Alpha particle is a helium nucleus, mass 4u, charge 2p, and helium atom was released and it was isotope of helium atom, Since Gamma has mass 0u and 0p, so for the element to be an isotope, my logic says it should be gamma, and beta has a range of energies???

Still can u pleaz post ur reasoning behind ur desicions ??

Reaction score
it cant be gamma coz gamma doesnt lead to release of a proton and the charges of the ions are never mentioned they did not even mention the charge of the proton so it can very well be a helium nuclei being emitted