• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p22

Reaction score
i think hassam is ryt anout the raindrop bcoz y would the density of 2 raindrops change......mass decreases and therfore terminal velocity increases. coz weight downwards is less then the drag.....
[/quote][/quote]

Reaction score
thunderingthunder said:
hassam said:
k ...did samebody wrote on the need to take a lot of readings of Force and extension...calculationg stress and strain...drawing line of best fit..stress against strain graph...determining its gradient.......this is i guess the best way to determine young modulus.....cos only one set of reading will giv a large error
about that young modulus i also wrote something lyk this!! :D

Evn i kinda wrote d same thg.. :lol:

Reaction score
ammu2011 said:
thunderingthunder said:
hassam said:
k ...did samebody wrote on the need to take a lot of readings of Force and extension...calculationg stress and strain...drawing line of best fit..stress against strain graph...determining its gradient.......this is i guess the best way to determine young modulus.....cos only one set of reading will giv a large error
about that young modulus i also wrote something lyk this!! :D

Evn i kinda wrote d same thg.. :lol:
OH!!!WWWWOOOOOWWWW :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: !!!then surely it might be acceptable!!! :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
can we are allowed to give exam again in nov if we are unable to score good grade?
what will be the criteareas for that?

Reaction score
yubakkk said:
can we are allowed to give exam again in nov if we are unable to score good grade?
what will be the criteareas for that?
obviously you will be allowed...but i think u better consult your school for that and especially the subject teacher concerned.......and i have no idea about that criteria thingy...Sorry!! :roll: :roll:

Reaction score
my scol is newely open so it havent any idea and teacher too so i nee help from u guys
criterias????

Reaction score
ok lets be done with this now let the result come and we will see okay??

Reaction score
i have epect around 100 in physics as level frens what will be my grade????
any one guesss???