• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p22

Reaction score
The guy doesn't know what he's talking about than why's he acting like this phannai khan caling me a rote learner.

Reaction score
ya that guy is really a big asshole....LOOK ahsan said...D=M/V....SO V REDUCED WE shud increase M to make D constant...ahsan r u sure....lokk again wat u wrote....

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
The guy doesn't know what he's talking about than why's he acting like this phannai khan caling me a rote learner.

Ok i have a paper tommorow and i wrote it instantly and knew got it wrong
The other of my reasoning of surface area is perfectly correct
and dont you even know that an object of lower mass experiences greater
resistance...u said the acceleration will be higher..haa.tu i recommend taking Olevel
physics again..
thank u

Reaction score
@alibutt
hey I did the same thing
but think it simply you add all the resistance in series right???
so all the resistance would be added
At the same time current was passing through negative end to positive end in the 3V battery (raise up)
so it would be
(12 - I0.02) - (3+I 0.01) = I 3.3
and your I come 2.5 sadly i think this is the correct answer!

Reaction score
Did u even read the formula.. Don't try to insert ur MISCONCEPTS where you don't have too.. F=6piRV.. No 6 Pi are constants.. initial acceleration is constant so INITIALLY the velocity will be constant for both too.. SO all depends on r doesn't .. No plz don't tell me that according to this formula When r increases F decreases.. Nd mashallah sai 98 a gae thei ek dafa denai sai dubara zarurat nai hai.

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
Lets discuss the electricity question.. Does nyone remember the question parts??
only the definations:D....emf and the internal resistance...and yes calculating the power!

Reaction score
i did it with lower terminal velocity and quick time.

it has to be like this look guys ill explain it to you all.
density is constant ok,
now the volume is decreased now if you multiply v with d you get a smaller mass.
now although surface area is decreased but decrease is very small so we just neglect it.
or otherwise mass is decreased by r^3 and area reduced to r^2. so lesser mass terminal velocity reached quickly.

Reaction score
yar please if anyone has object to my answer tell me.
it was 30w i think.

Reaction score
oh shit
guys!
i missed drawing the graph ques in p22 (raindrop one)
can i know how much marks was it for!

Reaction score
the raindrop graph question .. the curve we had to draw was above the original curve right ?? because it was lighter in mass so weight would be overcome by air resistance quickly .. right ?

Reaction score
Ok guys, please tell me if the last question had asked for "phase difference" or "path difference"
I thought I read path difference and wrote lambda and 0.5 lambda