• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p31 discussion (come we didnt discuss it at all)

Reaction score
I think it was like 2620 or something like that in seconds..

Because you had to work out the time taken for the shockwave to be felt, 240s, then the difference between that and the time taken for the tsunami to arrive.

What did you guys write for the measurements to be taken for the power?
I wrote the distance that they move the weight thing, the mass of the weight, and the time taken.

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
I think it was like 2620 or something like that in seconds..

Because you had to work out the time taken for the shockwave to be felt, 240s, then the difference between that and the time taken for the tsunami to arrive.

What did you guys write for the measurements to be taken for the power?
I wrote the distance that they move the weight thing, the mass of the weight, and the time taken.

I think i did that, finding the difference between the 240 seconds and the time using the values that were given to us in the first part of the qs --> i dunno if that was the tsunami part ! :p
But, for the measurements, i wrote the same thing for the measurements --> mass of the man and thus weight , distance the weight moved and the time taken to move it. :D :lol: