• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P33 info :P

Reaction score
Does anybody have physics practicals dated 1987-1988? This may sound ancient but they're related to what's coming this year :p
If anybody has 'em, upload 'em!

Reaction score
A teach. of mine has seen the confidential papers(ir) and he says its gonna be
(a) a moments question involving two wooden wedges, a ruler( the blue "made in china" one ) some unknown masses(marbles,i think) and blu tack.
(b) an oscillation question involving paper, paper clips, a bulldog clip (what you use to hold a wad of papers), and a retort stand.

and yeah, no electricity question for paper 33, its entirely from mechanics.

Reaction score
kp is ratio between product of partial pressures of products and the product of partial pressures of reactants,raised to some power.
kc has same definition, just replace partial pressure with concentration!

Reaction score
Feelguud77 said:
A teach. of mine has seen the confidential papers(ir) and he says its gonna be
(a) a moments question involving two wooden wedges, a ruler( the blue "made in china" one ) some unknown masses(marbles,i think) and blu tack.
(b) an oscillation question involving paper, paper clips, a bulldog clip (what you use to hold a wad of papers), and a retort stand.

and yeah, no electricity question for paper 33, its entirely from mechanics.

can you find about physics p34???

Reaction score
what about the errors and improvement to these type of question?
in q.2?
can you tell me som imporant which most be listed?????

Reaction score
About errors and improvements, we can only guess.........in oscillation human reaction is plausible, if its paper oscillation, effect of wind is variable,etc.
you understand when the question is before you!