• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P42 Discussion

Possible GT for an A* (Including previous As May/June )

• 70%

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 75%

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 68%

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • 80%

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Im

not assuming anything. I told you i dont remember my answer but a friend of mine stated that this method was incorrect as speed wasnt measured. She justified it using this. So i think her answer is right.thats why im supporting pakiboy.
pakiboy gave suggestions relating to voltmeter in series LOL ==
And yeah.. speed wasn't measured. Its up to the examiners to decide whether the answer is acceptable.

Reaction score
And yeah.. speed wasn't measured. Its up to the examiners to decide whether the answer is acceptable.
Ohhh! Im sorry i thought you guys were arguing on the emf induced, uff, silly me. But for my frined, i think her answer was right. Thats why i was arguing with you on this. :D

Tell me, how will we measure light intensity? For p5

Reaction score
Bro i am not physics nerd so my answers can be wrong but lol for ur teacher who also thinks that emf wont be induced if the coil is moving lulz

Reaction score
Bro i am not physics nerd so my answers can be wrong but lol for ur teacher who also thinks that emf wont be induced if the coil is moving lulz
I told my teacher readings are taken when the coil is positioned at distance x from the straight wire, not when the coil moves from point A to point B.

That is, the readings are taken when the coil was stationary, not while it was moving.

Last edited: