• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P52 help

Reaction score
Dose anybody has idea how to use hallprobe to measure magnetic field strength and what should be used to measure attraction force between two parallel capcitor plate and how it should be used on circuit plz help me?
It's from pastpaper
:(

Reaction score
its not it...soooooooo far from what you are studying!!!
revise everything else!!!!
its not on any field!!!

Reaction score
BILASI said:
Dose anybody has idea how to use hallprobe to measure magnetic field strength and what should be used to measure attraction force between two parallel capcitor plate and how it should be used on circuit plz help me?
It's from pastpaper
:(
thats not in any of the papers
hmmm i think u got the exam, or someone gave u some retarded prediction

Reaction score
Well, if you want to confirm about the Hall probe coming in past question papers then don't forget to refer to paper 52 M/J 2010 !
The first question asked about Hall probe and quite a lot of knowledge about Hall probe was required ..Can't say much about capacitors..

Reaction score
I Think guys u haven't checked pastpaper correclty. Question related to hall probe has came in 2002 m/j designe and related to force of attraction between capacitor plate has came in O/N 2005 designe. If u know how to use hall probe and newtonmeter on circuit diagram plz help me.

Reaction score
can anyone help me in finding the absolute uncertainty using the square method like that in june 07 ?

jazakAllah

Reaction score
for finding uncretanity in square:

dR/R=2*dX/X
where
R is the squared value of original valu
dR=error in squared value
dX=error in original value
X=origianal value

e.g.
6.0+_0.4
error in 6.0^2 is
((2*0.4)/6.o)*36.0
which is
36.0+-4.8

Reaction score
BILASI said:
I Think guys u haven't checked pastpaper correclty. Question related to hall probe has came in 2002 m/j designe and related to force of attraction between capacitor plate has came in O/N 2005 designe. If u know how to use hall probe and newtonmeter on circuit diagram plz help me.

Yea I have seen both the questions, and the magnetic flux thingee has also come in p52 of last session! The Capacitor question I have already done it, its nothing too difficult. Read the marking schemes of both the papers and it would reveal quite a lot!
Only if had enough time i could share my notes here for the questions, but I have got to study as well! :twisted:

Reaction score
hey...how on earth do you find error when we multiply or divide the factors with errors given, like we have one for division in M/J 2010 p51 question 2, for the second column...???
Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help!

Reaction score
for P51 m/j 2010 q2
error in Xc can be calculated as follows
dr=(dI/I+dV/V)*r
where dr=error in Xc
dI=error in I
dv=error in V
r= value get from dividing i.e. Xc=V/I
This formula works for both the multipication and division
just remember dr=error in result and r=result and use it
I think it works
If u have time don't forget to tell me how to measure attraction force in capacitor I m thinking of using formula
related to force btn two charges.