• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
wait. were we supposed to write the poles in the ring as well ? :eek:
i just drew lines from primary coil to secondary coil . :unsure:

Reaction score
wait. were we supposed to write the poles in the ring as well ? :eek:
i just drew lines from primary coil to secondary coil . :unsure:
they never mentioned to write the poles, but the marks were out of three so idk :/

Reaction score
u hve to use the thumb rule and fnd the direction of the magnetic field, and draw circular lines that cut the wire in coil two.

Reaction score
i wanna bet
here u go !! i am explaining it !! on the right hand side the force was 4 N and distance from pivot 2 cm so the moment becomes 0.08 Nm acting downwards !! ok ?

plus i don't remember the force nd distance on the left buh i remember that the moment was 0.18 action downwards , which means that the rod would tilt 0.10 moments downwards ... to balance it we needed to bring it up by 0.10 Nm !! the force X acting upwards was 2 cm from the pivot , means 0.02 m so if the force is 5 N the moment will be 0.10 Nm and the rod would now be in equillibrium as the sum of anticlockwise moment will = clockwise moment :)

so now whats the reward for the bet ?? we are 4 ppl waiting :D hahaha !!:cautious: