• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 1 question!

Reaction score
Cool :), what about the number of counts in 5 hours, was it 150 counts?

wait i don't remember that question o_O could you recall a little more about it lol
and what about that lamps one i know it is a easy question but after the exam i had this huge argument about it The question in which there were 3 lamps and 2 of them parallel and 1 in series when we remove the one in parallel what happens to the one is series? I did B Dimmer but not off

Reaction score
wait i don't remember that question o_O could you recall a little more about it lol
and what about that lamps one i know it is a easy question but after the exam i had this huge argument about it The question in which there were 3 lamps and 2 of them parallel and 1 in series when we remove the one in parallel what happens to the one is series? I did B Dimmer but not off

For the lamp I chose A the one near the cell because if it was broken the current won't reach to the other bulbs.

Reaction score
ya
i chose that.. but many of my classmates were like it was stay the same... so i dont know for sure? oh btw u know the second q.. about the ball falliing and where will it have greatest speed... i chose A. what did u choose?

Reaction score
what was the answer to the question which had energy transformations ????????
i did gravtational-kinetic-electrical
I believe electrical should be at the end because the aim of a station is to generate electricity

Reaction score
For work and power, i got B, but it cannot be C or D
As Work=Distance moved*Speed, and as distance is increasing work should also increase. And idk about power, but i assumed there cannot be power when there is 0 work.
Yes it is graviational-kinter-electircal
The ball falling should have greatest speed and least time in the last section
And the bulb becomes dimmer, as the greater the resistance the more battery share of voltage it gets. When one lamp is moved, resistance increase, so the other bulb will get less voltage and therefore become dimmer

Reaction score
And what was radio or microwaves for satelites? Most of the internet says both are useable, so I cannot decide which one

Reaction score
the question which said a damp cloth wrapped around the bottom of a thermometer and air current goes towards it
I said the temperature falls because air current leads to evaporation and this leads to a cooling effect so thermometer reading falls
is it right ???????