• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 12 How was it

Reaction score
u did have to add the atmospheric pressure im sure about that
sorry for that minor argument, i totally forgot to add atmospheric pressure, you were right, and what was ur answer for the stationery wave one and what was for the one about two copper wires with variable diameters and the electron speed in them, i used I=navq to solve it qualitatively

Reaction score
r u sure? even i put WL/4 clockwise but my frnds told me it is WL/2 clockwise
the block was going to move in the anti clock wise direction, so the torque had to be applied in the clock wise direction to keep it at equilibrium

WL/2 was the force........the torque how ever was WL/4

Reaction score
the strain energy question, just calculate the area undr the graph rite..but i din really get B..n when i calculated using the smaller boxes, i got A :(
n question num 16, if u heat the gas, i thought the kinetic energy increases n so the collision increases right?? i answered the statement with the mean separation

yeah.. every single person who calculated small boxes opted A as the answer.. my answer was also B... there is a definite confusion in it..

Reaction score
in B the reaction force from ice was vertically up wards which means that ladder was at rest and in the question they said it was sliding

no D is correct i think, i cant rmember the options

well ice was frictionless, so R was always vertical in direction... nut the wall was rough... when the ___ was sliding down, the frictional force would be in upward direction while the reaction force was in horizontal plane... so their resultant was in direction at an angle 45 to the horizontal.. which was B.. cut my head if gets wrong:p

aom

Reaction score
kindly tell me which are wrong so i can get an accurate estimate of my marks.....i think at most only 4 max can be wrong.........
your answers are correct .... i think except for the pressure and the slidiing ice and some other confusion question.... but for sure u will get above 35.... wish u all the best.... i might be wrong though :)