• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 2 Discuss and Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
but did you do it??explain!god I feel dumb!

Admins said no discussion before 24hrs ! :p
Actually, I couldnt manage to do it ! However, I wrote down something which may help me to acquire some marks hopefully :D

Reaction score
Now that I think about it. It wasn't THAT easy.
The threshold would most probably be 38/60.

Reaction score
Anything related to Deformation of Solids came on p22?? If it did, maybe it won't come in Oct/Nov :D

Reaction score
When do we talk about the brightness of the fringes and when do we not talk about the brightness ?? few minutes remaining before exam please p21 ... !

Reaction score
This thread was made to discuss theories and notes BEFORE the physics P2. Now that the paper has been done I would like to request a mod to please close this thread down. I dont want it used for people trying to get questions that will probably never come for them in their own paper. -_-

Reaction score
Please answer this question quickly i have a few minutes before my exam P21

What happens to the bright and dark fringes when one slit is covered?
what happens when the source is moved away?
when do I know if i have to talk about the intensity or the brightness of fringes?
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reaction score
Please answer this question quickly i have a few minutes before my exam P21

what happens when the source is moved away?
when do I know if i have to talk about the intensity or the brightness of fringes?
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Good Luck for the paper.

If one slit is covered there won't be any interference and the whole screen will be bright (Since there is no destructive interference no dark fringes .. ).

The Source is moved away? The intensity decreases.. bright fringes will be less bright.. but no change on the dark fringes.

It will be safe to mention both where ever possible.

Reaction score
lol mate :LOL: you can't stop curiosity!!
Xino its the persons own loss, if they found out mistakes they lose confidence, and if they try to cheat and copy they have a 99% chance of not getting the same question and then screwing up their paper because they set their hopes on that question coming. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.