• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 3 2012 discussion (I have the qp)

Reaction score
yup and the marks u predicted for urself r pretyy good believe me! :D

I fell really well now :D

If it is not too much to ask, could you upload all the pages in a zip/rar file and send it to me? I was variant 2 and I'd like to solve variant 1's paper.

The prblem is my scanner is really crazy and takes a lot of time to scan, so once I finish scanning all of them I will send them to u :) Thx for the chem guide u posted helped a lot :D

Reaction score
I fell really well now :D

The prblem is my scanner is really crazy and takes a lot of time to scan, so once I finish scanning all of them I will send them to u :) Thx for the chem guide u posted helped a lot :D
Haha no problem! The quality is amazing, no wonder it takes so much time to scan
I'm glad I could help, so will you get an A* in Chem?

Reaction score
The scanner is like out of juice sry....when the power is back I will post :) Im running computer out of UPS XD
ok no prob..
for q6 part b...I wrote make temp of water higher than 10 degrees..is it ok u thnk??

Reaction score
Wow that's great! I'm wondering how you got these papers, any way you can arrange other papers ?

Our school has a spare of each exam and our physics teacher kinda thinks Im an awesome student so he gave them to me when I asked about chemistry not so sure XD :)

Reaction score
can u plz upload the whole exam (v1) here with the correction once u scan it .. thank u in advance

Reaction score
could u post the beta particles thing and the change of state question and ty :D