• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 3 2012 discussion (I have the qp)

Reaction score
H

hiii..
plz can u help me in q21 in chem yr 1998 nov
since there us a rise in the level of liquid, it means there has been a reaction between the gas and the liquid. ammonia will react with water to form ammonium hydroxide which is soluble. so i think C is the answer

Reaction score
since there us a rise in the level of liquid, it means there has been a reaction between the gas and the liquid. ammonia will react with water to form ammonium hydroxide which is soluble. so i think C is the answer
hOw was ur paper....and wat u wrote for the one about polymer PVC functional group?

Reaction score
if i answered the question, what will happen to the air when beta particles pass through it, by saying that the air becomes charged, will i get the mark ??

Reaction score
EpicLol Dude like y the hell did u start this thread...all ur doing is making us feel guilty and depressed for getting questions wrong!!

Reaction score
EpicLol Dude like y the hell did u start this thread...all ur doing is making us feel guilty and depressed for getting questions wrong!!

Not really no.....coz a lot of ppl learn from their mistakes andquite a lot of ppl wanted to check their marks and I am personally quite happy with my marks.....

Reaction score
Not really no.....coz a lot of ppl learn from their mistakes andquite a lot of ppl wanted to check their marks and I am personally quite happy with my marks.....
Lol its ok dont take it personal..it was just an opinion :)..And anyways im not going to get a good mark in Physics :p

Reaction score
I have lost a minimum of 13 on this paper or maximum of 17.....so if we say I lost 15 marks, would I still get an A*??
On paper 1 I got 35/40
so lucky , on variant 2 i hope i lost no more than 30 marks on paper 3 , no more than 15 on 1 and no more than 8 on 6 :/