• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3, harder than hard

Reaction score
o my god i cant believe how hard that paper was. The paper was so twisted and hard that i actually ran out of time. I wasn't the only one.

I left a few questions to answer later on and when i finished my last question i ran out of time and never got time to attempt those questions. i left about 20 marks unattended.

Solving past papers didn't help at all. who else has finished this paper? how did you think the paper went, for me it went terrible.

Reaction score
i have no idea. i cant remember half of the paper. just going to say this that be prepared to answer some very tricky questions.

Reaction score
v1 are harder but they have very low boundaries unlike v2 and v3 which come easy with hi boundaries. :S why did this come hard tho?

Reaction score
GUYS YOU CANNOT FATHOM THE AMOUNT OF FREAK-ERY THAT IS IN MY HEART RIGHT NOW. i think i am going to faint and not be able to do the exam X-(

you have no idea what was going on with me as i was solving this paper.
this was how my explession was like.
"i dont know this, i dont know this, how to solve this, is this the right formula?, i dont know this, I DEFINETLY DONT KNOW THIS''

guys hope for the best. and for those with varient 1 hope your paper is easier than mine.
lets hope the Grade threshold for this paper is low and that paper 6 is a whole lot easier.

Reaction score
you have no idea what was going on with me as i was solving this paper.
this was how my explession was like.
"i dont know this, i dont know this, how to solve this, is this the right formula?, i dont know this, I DEFINETLY DONT KNOW THIS''

guys hope for the best. and for those with varient 1 hope your paper is easier than mine.
lets hope the Grade threshold for this paper is low and that paper 6 is a whole lot easier.
i think the grade boundaries have gottttt to be low because this is unacceptable! this is so saaaad :'(