• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3, harder than hard

Reaction score
HEY WHAT IF THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE PAPER IS LOOKING AT THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW???????
sorry for caps lock
i expect him to have an evil laugh...jst like those villains
then he'll be so happy with himself that he has put us under such extreme misery...:p

Reaction score
Just did physics paper 3 v2, everyone in my center said that it was bit tricky, GOOD LUCK TO everyone who's doing v1 after :p

Reaction score
o my god i cant believe how hard that paper was. The paper was so twisted and hard that i actually ran out of time. I wasn't the only one.

I left a few questions to answer later on and when i finished my last question i ran out of time and never got time to attempt those questions. i left about 20 marks unattended.

Solving past papers didn't help at all. who else has finished this paper? how did you think the paper went, for me it went terrible.

I KNOW RIGHT!! LIKE WTF?! :'(
I MUST SAY TO THAT I RAN OUTA TIME!!!!! I MEAN LIKE THE AMOUNT OF QUESTIONS AND THE FREAKING TIME ALLOCATION WAS SOOOO OUTA RANGEEE!!! >.<"""

Reaction score
I KNOW RIGHT!! LIKE WTF?! :'(
I MUST SAY TO THAT I RAN OUTA TIME!!!!! I MEAN LIKE THE AMOUNT OF QUESTIONS AND THE FREAKING TIME ALLOCATION WAS SOOOO OUTA RANGEEE!!! >.<"""
YESH! 100 % AGREEEE! Evil examiner = P Hero of 1990's Film@::p

Reaction score
maybe einstein came back from the dead and wanted to see if there were any that were capable of reaching his stature...
thus he inflicted this ppr on us :p
or the CIE folks mixed up our paper with the AS paper

Reaction score
well ther's nothing we can do now. it's not like they'll be able to memorize the whole book in a matter of hours
i know that...but trust me as a student u should know last minute studies work like hell despite what shit our teachers tell us :cautious:

Reaction score
now what i'm waiting for is what the people of varient 1 have to say about their paper. i think it's gonna be interesting to read what they have to say. i suspect that its not gonna be a walk in a park.

Reaction score
maybe einstein came back from the dead and wanted to see if there were any that were capable of reaching his stature...

Hahahhahaha (Y) :p

Reaction score
LOLX!