• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3, harder than hard

Reaction score
o my god i cant believe how hard that paper was. The paper was so twisted and hard that i actually ran out of time. I wasn't the only one.

I left a few questions to answer later on and when i finished my last question i ran out of time and never got time to attempt those questions. i left about 20 marks unattended.

Solving past papers didn't help at all. who else has finished this paper? how did you think the paper went, for me it went terrible.
I coudnt agree more...The paper was absolutely hard! I messed up every calculation question except few..:( Lets hope the curve is from 4 or 5 :p

Reaction score
This Physics paper was no joke. i think i just bullshited my way through it

Reaction score
Yes. I just finished the paper. Had no time to check at all. Indeed it was the hardest paper, I've never seen something like this before.
I did variant 2 FYI.

Reaction score
I couldn't believe it!
SUCH SIMPLE QUESTIONS! I did them mistakenly, and by saying that I mean before the exam I had done extremely hard questions, but this paper was the worst paper I have ever done in this IGCSE.

Reaction score
people stop making me laugh! i dunno what to hope for, an easy paper? i dunno if ill get great marks cuz i didnt do many papers and study really well at all. Or a difficult one.. so the grade thresholds go down and we can get a good grade easily...