• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3, harder than hard

Reaction score
OY! LISTEN UP! IF YOU WANT GRADE BOUNDRIES TO BE LOW, DONT DISCUSS THE PAPER -_-.... THINK ABOUT IT. GENIUSES. WHATS DONE IS DONE. :) GOOD LUCK. DONT LEAK THE TOPICS...FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. AND EVERONE OUT THERE... GOOD LUCK.

Reaction score
Just finished Variant 1.
Complete crap. All of the topics we did during the year we basically had not teachers for. I'm so screwed.
Harder than any past paper I have ever done.

Reaction score
I DISCOVERED IMPORTANT SOMETHING IN THE EXAM, I WILL NOT TELL FOR THOSE WHOO DID NOT DO THE EXAM. IF U WANT 2 KNOW THEN PM ME.

Reaction score
My entire class walked out of that exam stone-faced and close to tears except for the biggest idiots, who are always super-confident and then end up getting Ds.

Reaction score
just got done with variant 1
paper was all concept based
12 pages only
bit tricky question but my paper went epic :D

Reaction score
WAAAT WAS THAAT ALL ABOUUUUT!! i haateeeedd ittt it sucked so bad we can only depend on the curve now:O

Reaction score
OMG!!! the paper was sooo badd! i never expected it to be this tough :'( ...and i had to leave 2 pages due to lack of time so il loose around 10 marks... dont worry bouderies will be relly low since everyone's complaining about it ;) .. have some hope! and do relly well for your paper 6!!

Reaction score
This is VERY VERY sad....Im very disappointed in the exam,I mean,almost months of preparation.....all down the drain? Physics was one of the only subject out of all others which I actually expected to get a A*.....now Im praying I even get a A which looks unlikely.....Never in my life saw a harder exam,had to guess MORE THAN 5 WHOLE QUESTIONS! NOTHING came even SIMILAR to ANY Pastpapers from 2004 till 2011 winter OR summer.....this is VERY unfair >.<

Reaction score
OMG!!! the paper was sooo badd! i never expected it to be this tough :'( ...and i had to leave 2 pages due to lack of time so il loose around 10 marks... dont worry bouderies will be relly low since everyone's complaining about it ;) .. have some hope! and do relly well for your paper 6!!
i hope so 2