• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 3 Variant 1..

How was your paper?

• Amazing, A* for sure!

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Not bad at all! Confident of atleast an A

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Pretty good, just doubted most of my answers.

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Well it was for sure tough, but I think I did well.

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Really bad, what the hell were those questions?

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • No.. just no ._.

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I HAD to make this thread.. so many on variant 2, haven't found one on variant 1.
I just wanted to see how the majority of people's paper went, just answer the poll please.

NO DISCUSSING TILL TOMORROW.

Reaction score
No discussing just means don't post answers, you can still post on whether you thought it was easy or hard.

Reaction score
Agreed, it was definetley tough compared to other papers..
But that means a low threshold, so we should be fine x)

Reaction score
It WAS tough, especially the questions that asked for an explanation instead of calculation. Hope the curve shoots down :D

Reaction score
It WAS tough, especially the questions that asked for an explanation instead of calculation. Hope the curve shoots down :D

The explanation questions required crazy thinking.. theres probably a variety of answers, so yours could be correct.
And the curve will DEFINTLEY shoot down.

Reaction score
I didnt find really hard. It was ok. Just 1 or 2 answers that i doubted. Lets pray hard. We'll all do well inshAllah. We'll all pass with flying colours, A*. Ameen!!!:D

Reaction score
I didnt find really hard. It was ok. Just 1 or 2 answers that i doubted. Lets pray hard. We'll all do well inshAllah. We'll all pass with flying colours, A*. Ameen!!!:D

I mean it wasn't like "Oh my god I'll fail, I don't know this"
It was like, "Hm, not sure about my answer.. oh this question requires thinking"
If you get what I'm saying, it was a tricky paper.. threshold will be low , but InshAllah either way we will all get A* x)

Reaction score
I mean it wasn't like "Oh my god I'll fail, I don't know this"
It was like, "Hm, not sure about my answer.. oh this question requires thinking"
If you get what I'm saying, it was a tricky paper.. threshold will be low , but InshAllah either way we will all get A* x)
Ye thats ryt. InshAllah

Reaction score
For me the exam seemed to be a bit weird, most of the questions were short and every page had a different topic also lots of topics didnt came today in conclusion I think the exam was a bit hard in some situations.

Reaction score
For me the exam seemed to be a bit weird, most of the questions were short and every page had a different topic also lots of topics didnt came today in conclusion I think the exam was a bit hard in some situations.

Now that I think of it, it wasn't THAT hard.. just confusing.. and I think the majority of us just messed up on stupid things .___. ( Like me :z )

Reaction score
Now that I think of it, it wasn't THAT hard.. just confusing.. and I think the majority of us just messed up on stupid things .___. ( Like me :z )
In other words you mean, now that ThatReallyReallyWeirdDude has inboxed me for the better part of 24 hours, I realise that it wasn't THAT hard...
Heheheh :D

Reaction score
On the whole Alhamdulillah it was good ,format was different but it went good on average.

Good luck for other exams ppl.