• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 31 , (a death call)

Reaction score
I'm definitely not getting an A*.. First term i was one of the first 10 students in school in physics but now... last 10 maybe :(

Reaction score
im worried too cuz if i got the evaporation wrong i will lose 5 marks right?, i think that the main problem is that i cant stop thinking about it, sometimes i think that evaporation is 100% right and sometimes i think that expansion is 100% right. and this makes me unable to study chemistry :( and also this question will decide if i get an A* or not :cautious:

Reaction score
Ever heard of railway line expansion? I am pretty sure railway lines R solid :p
this takes days, but i dont think the experiment took a day because the glass would have been broken by then. i think that both are right but evaporation seems to make more sense to me.

Reaction score
im worried too cuz if i got the evaporation wrong i will lose 5 marks right?, i think that the main problem is that i cant stop thinking about it, sometimes i think that evaporation is 100% right and sometimes i think that expansion is 100% right. and this makes me unable to study chemistry :( and also this question will decide if i get an A* or not :cautious:
stop worrying, bro!
whatever is correct, you cannot change your answer.
so you should concentrate on your upcoming papers.
plzzzz stop worrying!
Allah's there with you!(y)

Reaction score
which book exactly? because if that was true then for example a thermometer will expand if it is measuring a high temperature too making it very inaccurate and it is known that solids are the worst substances that expand and gases are the best so how does a solid expand first????? and tell me why u just said it was wrote in the books explain to me why the solid expands first. ty
gyz ................its in the revion guide of physics pls chk tht if u hav sm problem in the question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!