• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 31 , (a death call)

Reaction score
you are 100% wrong
someone posted an actual experiment on this thread that proves expansion is the answer

you guys are missing the point
water has a high heat capacity
plus glass is an insulator
so the heat supplied is not enough to raise water's temperature at 1st so the glass expands
evaporation wont happen in that think tube
why? because the tube has thin area
thin area = very slow evaporation = no obvious change
Lol just like as the one above u said the tube is thin so any small change can be noticed ;) and it has nothing to do with temperature because temperature just affects rate and evaporation can happen at any temperature. Ty

Reaction score
Hey guys any help in chemistry what type of Questions came ? :/ which topics to study ?:sick:
see the syllabus and u need all of the topics for paper 3 :D but organic chemistry is the most important then moles then rates of reaction and the rest are a little less important :D

Reaction score
Lol just like as the one above u said the tube is thin so any small change can be noticed ;) and it has nothing to do with temperature because temperature just affects rate and evaporation can happen at any temperature. Ty
you now are just talking bullshit
just admit it you got it wrong
it wont change the fact

Reaction score
bluefa1con
look bro, he said activating the lamp at night..and the positive terminal of the battery was towards gap 1..So LDR at A because at night it will has high R and so high V around its terminals and so around the terminals connecting transistor..try not to fight!

Reaction score
bluefa1con
look bro, he said activating the lamp at night..and the positive terminal of the battery was towards gap 1..So LDR at A because at night it will has high R and so high V around its terminals and so around the terminals connecting transistor..try not to fight!
dude i have the same question in my physics book to activate the lamp at night
the fixed resistor is near positive terminal and the LDR is near negative terminal
i dont need to argue on this point because i already have the solved question in front of me

Reaction score
the fixed resistor is near positive terminal and the LDR is near negative terminal
i dont need to argue on this point because i already have the solved question in front of me
this is because the resistor had very huge resistance (I also saw it in the book)

Reaction score
you now are just talking bullshit
just admit it you got it wrong
it wont change the fact
That's your reply???? Lol sorry but if u dont understand what I just said you are either stupid or u don't understand english, I will try to make it simpler, when you have a thin tube any small change can be noticed because the liquid will rise high for every small change, and i didn't really understand what u said about the temperature will be low, as how will it be low if he is heating the liquid :/ and the difference in surface area is what made rise bigger than fall. That's how I did it if u don't agree go **** yourself. Good bye

Reaction score
That's your reply???? Lol sorry but if u dont understand what I just said you are either stupid or u don't understand english, I will try to make it simpler, when you have a thin tube any small change can be noticed because the liquid will rise high for every small change, and i didn't really understand what u said about the temperature will be low, as how will it be low if he is heating the liquid :/ and the difference in surface area is what made rise bigger than fall. That's how I did it if u don't agree go **** yourself. Good bye
y3w so k3wl
seriously its not worth my time
good day