• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 31 - How was it?

Reaction score
Was the graph really a scatter graph?
First question was quite tricky........but the second question was easy :)

Reaction score
mine was f*****d up i cudn't finish because it took me a lot of time to set up the apparatus for pendulumn....
my centre didn't provide me with the right tools to set up the apparatus....
all my time was gone in searching for the tool to set up the wooden cylinder.....
i dunno whether i will pass or not ......

please pray for me and forgive me for my language just expressing my feelings...
PLEASE!! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Pray for me and all other weak students...
May Allah bless with the willpower to study and achieve our goals...
(AMEEN)...........

Reaction score
mine was f*****d up i cudn't finish because it took me a lot of time to set up the apparatus for pendulumn....
all my time was gone in searching for the tool to set up the wooden cylinder.....

please pray for me and forgive me for my language just expressing my feelings...
PLEASE!! PLEASE! PLEASE!
(AMEEN)...........
u mean the wooden stick ?

Reaction score
u mean the wooden stick ?
yes the wooden stick
the teacher spread out so many apparatus on my table that i didn't know which one to use for holding the wooden stick ..
and the one that holds is far away form the string and even after adjustment, it still is far away and not touching the wooden stick....

my physics practical paper question was the worst.. which i had hoped it will be good....
man my luck is bad....

Now im just gonna concentrate o the physics theory and the objective and try to aim for the full marks in those papers...

hey i have 1 question...
do you need to pass in all the papers of 1 subject
and how is the grades geberated by the CIE board...

i mean suppose for physics it's total is 130marks....

so how would they create the grade form it.....

sorry for the long reply....

ALLAH, THE MOST-MERCIFUL, THE MOST-GRACIOUS....

Reaction score
My graph was pretty crappy, I had about 3-4 points which were good but the other ones were quite far off the line of best-fit, think I'm going to lose a mark or two there :( . Can anyone who remembers what they got for the gradient and the y-intercept pm me their values and the units on the last page as well? Let's compare what we got. I'd do it here but I'm guessing a mod may come and lock the thread if we do because it hasn't been 24hrs

Reaction score

PLEASE!! PLEASE! PLEASE!
(AMEEN)...........

do ur best in the other papers!! paper 3 is 23% of AS level and 12%of A level, concentrate well in p2, and make sure u understand all questions and tricks in p1, and sure dont 4 get ur prayers

Reaction score
do ur best in the other papers!! paper 3 is 23% of AS level and 12%of A level, concentrate well in p2, and make sure u understand all questions and tricks in p1, and sure dont 4 get ur prayers
thank you.. for your support and encouragement

but there's one thing i gotta admit...
xtremepapers is way more addicting than facebook...
but educationally...

if any1 has noticed it... :)

this is my facebook page which i created :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/usi-and-Etert-nmet/391551444222319

do go there and check out the funny short videos of cartoons i uploaded ans shared...

Reaction score
thank you.. for your support and encouragement

but there's one thing i gotta admit...
xtremepapers is way more addicting than facebook...
but educationally...

if any1 has noticed it... :)

this is my facebook page which i created :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/usi-and-Etert-nmet/391551444222319

do go there and check out the funny short videos of cartoons i uploaded ans shared...
in summer i feel sad cuz no posts anymore :/ it is rarely when someone posts in summer​

Reaction score
The paper was normal or i should say easy :)
Finished it on time, though am not sure about the gradient and y-intercept values :(
What did you guys get for the value of P and Q and also the units? :/
I had 3 points on the line and the other three were a little off line..