• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 31 SUUCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ROFLMAOOOO!!! We got a great show on our hands!! Main event!!! This is so awesome after a horrible exam :D

Reaction score
Actually factories don't produce quality work. All their work is generic. I perfer to standout.
I can perform some fun things on yours , such as shoving my foot there and pulling your head out and much more.

Reaction score
uff guys just quit it. If the mods see this, both of you will be banned or something.

Reaction score
Indeed. I've been taught the extent of your stupidity. Wasn't particularly exciting , but amusing non the less.

Reaction score
I hate when someone copies sarcasm from other sites, and using someones insult on someone else and taking the credit. Go make some of your own kid!
@Arlery- Yes we can.

Reaction score
arlery said:
uff guys just quit it. If the mods see this, both of you will be banned or something.
When you see someone acting as a dickhead , you have to drive the point home.
If you look at page 3 or so you'll get the motivation.

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
I hate when someone copies sarcasm from other sites, and using someones insult on someone else and taking the credit. Go make some of your own kid!
@Arlery- Yes we can.
Afraid i don't have to look anywhere to insult you. Your responses are plenty to work with :).

Reaction score
I will write this as a reply to your perfect sarcasm. And don't bother comment again, I won't even look at it. :)

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
I will write this as a reply to your perfect sarcasm. And don't bother comment again, I won't even look at it. :)
Fraid i don't work that way. But if you don't reply to this , we'll know you were indeed a man of your word.

You're a dodohead.
There we go.

Reaction score
unplugged said:
basimnazir said:
Fraid i don't work that way. But if you don't reply to this , we'll know you were indeed a man of your word.

You're a dodohead.
There we go.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
WHAT WAS ON EXAMINERS MIND WHEN HE PUT THIS EXAM :crazy:

Time wasn't enough , some biology question and some question that was meaningless

I really hope that the A become looooooooooooooooow , that is the hardest physics exam since IG started :%)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
All right. All right!
Enough guys!
You can use the PM service to continue this interesting 'battle'.
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.