• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 31 SUUCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
basimnazir said:
Guys is something wrong with me, because I found the paper relatively very easy! expect for one or two!
If you found it easy , kudos to you. But it's best kept to yourself when others haven't done as well. Sure if the situation was reversed you would take solace in knowing that you didn't perform relatively bad.
It's like going to a mass grave and shout "I'M STILL ALIVE".

Reaction score
You know dude, what you said I could just rip that thing up your arse and I will make sure I don't choke it on the way up!

Reaction score
There were a bunch of guys smoking weed at my center before the exam, don't worry I think the curve might even reach negative. (Y)

Reaction score
TheDealer said:
then u must be at the wrong thread write now.
Btw even Im aiming for 60/80 out of that trash. Physics P3 has really ruined my 10 day break frm exams. :/
LMAO!! Im aiming for 45...or atleast hoping for

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
You know dude, what you said I could just rip that thing up your arse and I will make sure I don't choke it on the way up!
I see from your incoherent non-nonsensical blabbering that you did equally as well on your English exams.
Shouldn't someone be supervising your internet use. Possibly a social worker, make sure you don't smack your head against the monitor. Oh well , all the best.

Reaction score
Yea I wrote bullshit there, because I knew it you are going to be the one who's gonna check it.
A social worker? Be my guest!
Oh well, all the best!

Reaction score
When you grow up , assuming that is an option in your case. You'll learn to think before you speak. Understand that your actions have impacts.
But alas , can't teach a blind man to see.

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
Yea I wrote bullshit there, because I knew it you are going to be the one who's gonna check it.
A social worker? Be my guest!
Oh well, all the best!
ROFLMAO!!! THAT RHYMED!!! :lol:

Reaction score
Yea whatever Dr. Common Sense, I prefer you to use your name on your unusable ugly brain!

Reaction score
Snappy comeback. Next you're going to call me a poop nose. The anticipation is unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.