• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 31...your REACTIONS X_X ???

Reaction score
yeah that was my REACTION X_X ,,, it was short but tricky very hard

i still have hope for A* ,,, i can get 60/80 or minimum 55/80 ,, how about you guys ?

Reaction score
It destroyed me. i went in and i forgot all the latent heat equations and power equations and i just made alot of things up.
sigh.

Reaction score

i still have hope for A* ,,, i can get 60/80 or minimum 55/80 ,, how about you guys ?
getting 60/80 would be an A*?? wldnt it be harder? like 70/80?

Reaction score
I have to agree, this exam was short but a killer. WHY THE HELL DID THE THE WATER GO DOWN AT FIRST!!!! That was one of the most frustrating questions i've ever done. When I finished i got like 6 different answers to that question. Lets just hope the curve goes reeeeeally low for this one.

Reaction score
a
I have to agree, this exam was short but a killer. WHY THE HELL DID THE THE WATER GO DOWN AT FIRST!!!! That was one of the most frustrating questions i've ever done. When I finished i got like 6 different answers to that question. Lets just hope the curve goes reeeeeally low for this one.

actual answer is because the flask expanded hence increasin in volume so the liquid drops down to fill the space.....................

The paper was just amazing................Ya it was tricky but if had brains then nothing could put u down...................overall the paper was just perfect...................expect an A*.................well also have to work hard in physics prac.......................