• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 34 any predictions?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
guys so can you predict what is going to come for physics paper 34
With due respect, let me tell you going to the exam having an idea about what the question is about won't give you satisfaction. So kindly prepare your best and go do the exam. If you're a muslim, then do offer two nafl raka'ahs before going to the exam and pray sincerely asking Allah for help. InshaAllah your paper will go well..

As for some tips and guidlines, check this:
Tips for physics practical papers

And also don't forget to check the guidelines given at the end of the syllabus...i think they're helpful too..!
Good luck.

Reaction score
m not a muslim bro...but m HUMAN :) may the almighty help me. :) thankx but..i just wanted to other to get help like they got from previous predictions..its life..

Reaction score
m not a muslim bro...but m HUMAN :) may the almighty help me. :) thankx but..i just wanted to other to get help like they got from previous predictions..its life..
just to clarify, xpfmember said 'if you're a muslim' for that offering the 2 nafl raka'ah thing...cuz Allah tells in the Quran: "And seek help in patience and As-Salât " [2:45] :) So make sure you didn't get that wrong. I'm not sure, but you might be aware that Muslims offer Salah..:)

Anyway in the following thread, clarification has well been made about this topic :D
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/why-bother.14442/page-3#post-221496
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/why-bother.14442/page-3#post-222589
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/why-bother.14442/page-3#post-222505

Reaction score
i do not understand any thing..i just wanted help in physics paper 34 if u can pls help..else its beter we do not discuss abt religion

Reaction score
i do not understand any thing..i just wanted help in physics paper 34 if u can pls help..else its beter we do not discuss abt religion

well we can predict the pape by knowing wat the previous practicals were paper like wat was paper 31 about and wat was paper 33 about?

Reaction score
With due respect, let me tell you going to the exam having an idea about what the question is about won't give you satisfaction. So kindly prepare your best and go do the exam. If you're a muslim, then do offer two nafl raka'ahs before going to the exam and pray sincerely asking Allah for help. InshaAllah your paper will go well..

As for some tips and guidlines, check this:
Tips for physics practical papers

And also don't forget to check the guidelines given at the end of the syllabus...i think they're helpful too..!
Good luck.
thankxxx...for the advice

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
no no it's alright...not taking into religion...user probably said it ...cuz by ur post...user mmight've felt that u were kinda offended :( so just to clear it out s/he said so..!

anyway...sadly this is something we don't allow on the forum ;) cuz this is a form of cheating ...u know.. ;)

thankxxx...for the advice
most welcome

Reaction score
no no it's alright...not taking into religion...user probably said it ...cuz by ur post...user mmight've felt that u were kinda offended :( so just to clear it out s/he said so..!

anyway...sadly this is something we don't allow on the forum ;) cuz this is a form of cheating ...u know.. ;)

most welcome
ok but i wasnt asking abt leaking the papers i just wanted help in the paper :)..