• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 5 prep??

Reaction score
Guys,i can cope up with the second question but the 1st questions is troublesome for me, so any tips or way to prepare paper 5 would really help me. Please post some tips and prep methods , thanks in advance :)

Hov

Reaction score
First of all try drawing a simplified figure to summarize the given, and to give yourself, and the examiner, something to refer to.
Secondly, try to determine what the dependent & the independent variables are, and determine what variables you need to control.
Thirdly, state what equipment you'll need to use to measure different things. (Length, temperature, resistance, weight, current etc.)
Fourthly, give an outline of how the experiment would be carried and what data you'll collect and how.
Fifthly, State that you should make a table to show the data you collected (or plot the table yourself for the examiner), and state that a graph should be drawn to show the data, and if an equation is given, rearrange it in a suitable way.
Lastly, state some safety precautions & improvements.
That's pretty much it I think. That's all I know. Hope I helped. :)
(Please correct me if I'm wrong and add whatever information you think I missed.)