• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 6 (***Topics to study***)

Reaction score
Just study all 5 Topics of physics:

General Physics
Thermal Physics
Waves
Magnetism
Atomic Physics

And you'll do fine :Bravo: For paper 6 learn all the 5 topics experiments precautions. :D

Physics laboratory safety precautions / rules:

* Live wires should not be touched.

* Hot Objects should not be touched with barren hands instead of that gloves should be used the most common process is heating of water in thermodynamic experiments.

* Circuit connections should be checked and approved by the teacher and then only the circuit should be switched ON.

* While changing components of the circuit the power should be switched so that one should not experience electric shocks.

* Safety spectacles, gloves and other safety components should be used while handling experiments.

* While handling a mercury thermometer one should take of the mercury spills.

* No other laboratory instruments should be touched or handled which is not involved in the course of experiments.

Revision guide to A*,click at this link

physics revision
http://adf.ly/1UlGr

Reaction score
Thanks Dude.. i was searching for a revising guide
ill just pray for us to get an A*
As i just look for it :D
Cheers :)

Reaction score
Thanks man! What do you mean experiment precautions though? What safety precautions we need to take?

Reaction score
hamany17 said:
Thanks man! What do you mean experiment precautions though? What safety precautions we need to take?
Physics laboratory safety precautions / rules:

* Live wires should not be touched.

* Hot Objects should not be touched with barren hands instead of that gloves should be used the most common process is heating of water in thermodynamic experiments.

* Circuit connections should be checked and approved by the teacher and then only the circuit should be switched ON.

* While changing components of the circuit the power should be switched so that one should not experience electric shocks.

* Safety spectacles, gloves and other safety components should be used while handling experiments.

* While handling a mercury thermometer one should take of the mercury spills.

* No other laboratory instruments should be touched or handled which is not involved in the course of experiments.
* Proper precautions should be maintained while sucking liquids with the help of pipette.

Reaction score
hahha i know this Nigerian guy , He's a P.I.M.P .. im ur sudanese bro and tnx alot for dis abdulmajeed