• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 6 V1

How was your paper?

• Super easy, that shouldn't even be called a paper!

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Pretty good!

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • It went okay..

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Eh, could've done better..

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I've got no common sense at all, soo it went TERRIBLE.

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Just got back , and -phew-
It went REALLY good, I think I might still have a chance of getting an A*.
Just one doubt , which I won't mention until 24 hours so relax x)

Post your thoughts on the paper? NO answers though, thanks!

Reaction score
I was easy :)
Though I made one really really stupid mistake :oops:

Lol same , we can discuss it tomorrow.. or if you want to discuss it now you could inbox me.
I'll be here answer questions and giving my answers tomorrow! x)

Reaction score
Lol same , we can discuss it tomorrow.. or if you want to discuss it now you could inbox me.
I'll be here answer questions and giving my answers tomorrow! x)

Could u inbox me I wanna discuss :)

Reaction score
mine went ok.... lots of silly mistakes....the total was out of 40 right? My scale for the current in the x axis was like 0.015 per square....not the big one but the small square....do u think it will be accepted?

Reaction score
mine went ok.... lots of silly mistakes....the total was out of 40 right? My scale for the current in the x axis was like 0.015 per square....not the big one but the small square....do u think it will be accepted?
Mine was similar...I think it'll be marked right if it covered at least half the graph
And btw your signature sounds like you're ordering hamburger :D

Reaction score
So how was chemistry...which variant did you take?

31, the paper it self was really easy compared to past papers.. I just studied for the wrong things.. eh hopefully the threshold's not that HIGH.
Lots of people's papers went amazing.. I just kinda feel bad mine didn't go as expected.

Reaction score
Chemistry was really good I'm scared the thresholds gona be high coz every1 was happy around me

Lol same, and thing is I screwed up in REALLY stupid areas. Hmm, what are the chances of me losing , say around 20-30 mark in paper 3.. and still getting an A* thanks to paper 1 and 6 :D

(I didn't lose 20-30 marks, just making a really EXAGERRATED assumption)

Reaction score
Lol same, and thing is I screwed up in REALLY stupid areas. Hmm, what are the chances of me losing , say around 20-30 mark in paper 3.. and still getting an A* thanks to paper 1 and 6 :D

(I didn't lose 20-30 marks, just making a really EXAGERRATED assumption)
Well ya I always make exaggerated assumptions myself
I dont know since everything depends on the threshold but considering the happiness around me the threshold would be high if u say 20 that's definitely an A* but 30 no chances will be slim
Well may the odds be in our favor btw the happiness might be due to the last exam that actually requires studying not the paper being very good lol

Reaction score
Well ya I always make exaggerated assumptions myself
I dont know since everything depends on the threshold but considering the happiness around me the threshold would be high if u say 20 that's definitely an A* but 30 no chances will be slim
Well may the odds be in our favor btw the happiness might be due to the last exam that actually requires studying not the paper being very good lol

Hopefully, lol.. otherwise we're screwed..
Well atleast I am .