• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 6

Reaction score
Yes the fourth question was hardest, when our teacher said 5 mins left i freaked out, i lost 2 marks in the whole exam =D

Reaction score
i lost 6 marks in the exam
i want to ask a question in the question that ask you to measure the incident and reflected angle
was the answer 30 and 31
also zaidowns where do you live also hokloo where do you live??//?

Reaction score
No I think their correct. I read it somewhere that the exam will all be at the same time or where that can't be done, different variants will be used.

Reaction score
i heard the first varient was much easier the one which had u had to find the gradient of the graph in the first Q.
Q 4 in the second was pretty tough but other than that everything was easyy =]]
gd luckk

Reaction score
Hey abdallah .... i couldnt reply to your msg they said im new and i have to participate more for me to send msgs ... anyways thats the only way i could reply..
add me on msn , my email is somewhere in pro ..

Reaction score
@ abdallah i got the same answer for tht ques with the angle of i and angle of r but wasnt sure of it cuz angel of incidence =angle of reflection?!