• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper3: the discussion.

Reaction score
Is this the discussion thread for Physics May/June 2010 Paper 3, because I haven't seen these questions in the paper I've written.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yes this is for june2010,u might have done second variant- 0625/32!

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
yes this is for june2010,u might have done second variant- 0625/32!

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, I have written that paper and it was too lengthy, 11 questions and 19 pages. Most of us could not complete the paper on time (especially the last question was left unanswered by the majority of my classmates, including myself due to lack of time).
What was the case with the first variant? Will they consider lowering the percentage for A* for the candidates who have written the second variant paper?
Is there anyone else here who have written this paper too?

Thanks again.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
As far as I know ,there was not much difficulty faced ,most of them were able to complete it on time!infact one of my friends completedalmost half an hour earlier.I completed 15 min. before but there were some who completed in the last minute!

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
As far as I know ,there was not much difficulty faced ,most of them were able to complete it on time!infact one of my friends completedalmost half an hour earlier.I completed 15 min. before but there were some who completed in the last minute!
That sucks for us then. Those who completed the paper did not have time to revise.
It was one of the hardest papers set by IGCSE.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
it depends cuz many of us couldnt complete bio p3 so this time we tried to finish early so we did it fast!!

Ivo

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
it depends cuz many of us couldnt complete bio p3 so this time we tried to finish early so we did it fast!!

I hope Chemistry Paper 3 bucks this year's trend and I hope CIE makes the exam at least do-able and reasonable this time!

Reaction score
hi evry1 long time no see huh?

anyways , yes the exam went fine but its tht question abt the resistance wire
u know i wrote the formula and i had like 20 mins laft but instead of takin it as d^2 i took it as 4d so the answer went wrong =(
i wish i could control time