• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I know we have time... but, shii man! ::(

Thought Blocker we really need help on this one, i posted this doubt too.
I hope you guys get awesome marks. You guys are genius of xtremepapers.
You and Suchail Riaz both are like teachers, explaining every bodies doubt in this forum/community.

Allah aap dono ko kamiyab kar day (May Allah Grant you sucess!) . Ameen! ;)

I guess you have to calculate all the squares under the graph, I got like freaking 3800+ squares but answer is only 39m :(

Reaction score
T
Thought Blocker we really need help on this one, i posted this doubt too.
I hope you guys get awesome marks. You guys are genius of xtremepapers.
You and Suchail Riaz both are like teachers, explaining every bodies doubt in this forum/community.

Allah aap dono ko kamiyab kar day (May Allah Grant you sucess!) . Ameen! ;)

I guess you have to calculate all the squares under the graph, I got like freaking 3800+ squares but answer is only 39m :(
The area of each small box I is 0.2 *0.2 not 1

Reaction score
Can someone explain how to solve Oscillation questions and some Alternating current questions that use radians. Im not sure how to work it on my calculator, i always get confused on these questions :confused: My working is always 100% correct but the answer is never right :oops: Could someone show me a few examples so i dont make this mistake in my exam tomorrow :sick: