• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
please !!!!! those of you have given the exam please do posts the questions as my exam still has a 4hrs to start!!!!!!!! its gonna be really helpful!!!!!!!

Reaction score

q5b
w= f * s
f = k * x

therefore w= kx^2 since s is same as x

to show the answer simply find area from 0 to x2 and 0 to x1 and subtract

6a can't really draw it for you :\

6b
distance between 2 nodes is 0.5λ and distance is 32.4cm so λ= 64.8cm

s=f * λ therefore 512 * 0.648 = 332

Reaction score
bcoz previously it states at the beginning of the qn that the lamp functions normally at 6V and from the graph at 6V current is 40 mA
hope that helps...please help with my qn too....tx

Reaction score

well i don't know the answer myself but judging from mark scheme mass is conserved as nothing is lost and i am assuming nitrogen particle is stationary so alpa particle must be moving to bombard it :p

Reaction score
well i don't know the answer myself but judging from mark scheme mass is conserved as nothing is lost and i am assuming nitrogen particle is stationary so alpa particle must be moving to bombard it :p
sis my qn is how did they get the MeV as 1.6x10^-13????

Reaction score
thank you :)

energy conserved means the total energy at the beginning is the same as total energy at the end no matter in what forms energy is present. so, the particle must have some sort of energy that it possesses for there to be conservation. :) hope you get it.

Reaction score
thank you :)

energy conserved means the total energy at the beginning is the same as total energy at the end no matter in what forms energy is present. so, the particle must have some sort of energy that it possesses for there to be conservation. :) hope you get it.
hey you are welcome.....but my qn is how did they get the MeV as 1.6 x 10^-3