• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
plz anyone say what came in the p2 exam...any hint or advice..im 2hrs and 15 min away from my p2 exam

Reaction score
well i just finished my exam from about 1 hr and a quarter....and i have the practical P32 tmrw!!:censored:

Reaction score
the further the distance D the more the wave will spread out, the less the intensity which means a lower amplitude too because intensity is proportional to A^2..did u get it? :)

thnx for this brotha! helped me in ma exam today :D

Reaction score
dude, crosses are not wrong at all too. but plotting just a dot is wrong and not allowed.
thnx very much..i didn't know this i always used to put only dots, thnx u saved my life....and as a reward i can give you ppl here notes for the practical my cousin gave it to me..wish it helps

Attachments

• BEST practical Guide.pdf
    120.1 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
thnx very much..i didn't know this i always used to put only dots, thnx u saved my life....and as a reward i can give you ppl here notes for the practical my cousin gave it to me..wish it helps
i appreciate your reward but i am already done with my practical hehe !

Reaction score
i appreciate your reward but i am already done with my practical hehe !
ok then i would love that u help me one more time....my MR said that i must put a unit for the gradient, butthis notes and other ppl say that no..there is no unit for the gradient??? im totally confused :confused:

Reaction score
ok then i would love that u help me one more time....my MR said that i must put a unit for the gradient, butthis notes and other ppl say that no..there is no unit for the gradient??? im totally confused :confused:
putting unit for the gradient is VERY important. actually without the unit u lose the whole mark even if ur gradient is right...

Reaction score
putting unit for the gradient is VERY important. actually without the unit u lose the whole mark even if ur gradient is right...
but some ppl who made the practical test before said dont put a unit..and so the notes say so....anyway thnx but i dont know what is right

Reaction score
but some ppl who made the practical test before said dont put a unit..and so the notes say so....anyway thnx but i dont know what is right
you may be right yeah cuz i checked the syllabus and its not written that u have to write the units but our teacher always said write the unit its important...anyway u won't lose anything if u wrote the units or not so don't slack and just write them!! :p