• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey can anyone help please.............I have physics practical exam AS. Can anyone guess about the questions or suggest me the topics to prepare?

Reaction score
why do we use travelling microscope does any1 know?

it can be used when you wanna find the extension of a stiff material, i think. you put a mark and place it under that microscope..so very tiny extensions can be determined = )

Reaction score
you are asking question from paper 3 ....there are uncertainty questions in paper 2 as well !
the questions you have asked are part of the whole experiment ....its not possible for me to know the timing recorded unless i do the expt my self !!
please go through some uncertainty in paper 2 ......i will try to help you out as much as i can :)

Reaction score
you are asking question from paper 3 ....there are uncertainty questions in paper 2 as well !
the questions you have asked are part of the whole experiment ....its not possible for me to know the timing recorded unless i do the expt my self !!
please go through some uncertainty in paper 2 ......i will try to help you out as much as i can :)
Well the uncertainities in paper 2 are very easy....I wanted help with this ppr 3 thingy...btw thanks for ur time...:)

Reaction score
URGENT HELP NEEDED...:
how do we show that the relationship given is satisfied..?
(Values of K)...its from paper 3...

Reaction score
Reaction score
Well the uncertainities in paper 2 are very easy....I wanted help with this ppr 3 thingy...btw thanks for ur time...:)
well if you do think uncertainty in paper 2 is easy then paper 3 would be easy too .......anyhow uncertainty of a device is least value it can measure ....welcome for ur understanding!! :)

Reaction score
well if you do think uncertainty in paper 2 is easy then paper 3 would be easy too .......anyhow uncertainty of a device is least value it can measure ....welcome for ur understanding!! :)
the thing is that in ppr 2 the readings are given and in ppr 3 we have to calculate them from the instrument being used..

Reaction score
any1 know the detailed use of the set square. in marking scheme it is given: write detailed use of set square. do u know when measuring height how do we tell how the setsquare is used to check if the ruler is vertical?

Reaction score
any1 know the detailed use of the set square. in marking scheme it is given: write detailed use of set square. do u know when measuring height how do we tell how the setsquare is used to check if the ruler is vertical?
by placing the set square adjacent to ruler and seeing that it's one side is parallel with the ruler and other with the table on which the ruler is placed..

Reaction score
hey can anyone help me with ON'06/02/1.c.ii and 2.c.iii
K.e=1/2 mv^2
=692550

power=workdone/time
=692500/8.1
85500 W
there is a resistive force acting which causes the acceleration to reduce or p=fv=mav
P and m are constant se when v increase a decrease